The delicate filigree floral design, a hallmark of classic wrought iron furniture, adorns each piece of Meadowcrafts Dogwood collection. The Dogwood Chaise Lounge Chair is a traditional style with manual reclining and back wheels for easy transport. Inspired over 50 years ago by many of the gardens it graces, Dogwood has become an enduring classic, the embodiment of quintessential wrought iron outdoor furniture.
- Available in multiple finishes
- Made of durable wrought iron
- Made in Wadley, Alabama
- Frame is electrostatically primed, resulting in four times greater corrosion resistance and more uniform paint adhension.
- Frame isnt bolted together, it's welded. Because of the welding process we use, the final weld has more strength than the materials that it holds together.
- An epoxy powder coat is applied over the E-coat primer to ensure durability and long-lasting beauty.
- E-coat primers are applied using a dip process, similar to that of the automotive industry, to ensure that every surface is primed to Meadowcrafts exacting standards.
- Frame is cleaned to remove weld spatter with a hammer and chisel, and/or hand grinders. The utmost care is taken to ensure that each product is beautifully made.
- Each leg is capped with a metal foot, which holds a replaceable furniture glide to protect your outdoor surfaces.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.