These single tufted porch swings are small in size, but big on comfort. Plush cushions make this porch swing an easy place to kick back and relax. The Luxe Indigo pattern brings a classic look to this tufted patio swing. A mixture of floral and geometric designs is pleasing to the eye, and the soft texture is pleasing to the touch. This is simply one of the best ways to relax.
The fabric is two layers of synthetic solution-dyed fabric sandwiching a thick center of nonabsorbent polyester hollowfill fiber made from recycled plastic drink bottles. The all-weather fabric is not only resistant to rot, mold, mildew and staining, but is also exceptionally colorfast, with a softness recalling cotton.
The pillowy contours are courtesy of 10 nickel-plated rolled-rim grommets, which also help prevent rainwater from pooling in the swing seat.
The cushion spans 2 feet across, while the 40-inch cumaru-wood spreader bar holds the DuraCord hanging ropes open wide, so the swing seems to grow larger the higher up you go. Zinc-plated steel hanging chains and hardware further ratchet up both looks and durability.
- Color Luxe Indigo navy and white pattern; solid navy on back
- Material Two layers of all-weather solution-dyed Sunbrella fabric; center of recycled polyester hollowfill fiber; solid cumaru-wood spreader bar; zinc-plated steel hardware; nickel-plated rolled-rim grommets; 3-ply DuraCord rope
- Width Seat Width: 24 in. Spreader bar: 40 in.
- Weight 14 lbs.
- Depth 24 in.
- Accommodates 1
- Hardware Included- Zinc plated hardware, Nickel-plated grommets.
- Weight Capacity 350 lbs.
- Care Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.