You'll achieve total relaxation, along with a little coastal charm, when you add the stackable POLYWOOD® Nautical Wheeled Chaise with Arms to your deck or pool area. It's contoured for extraordinary comfort, stackable for easy storage, wheeled for greater maneuverability, and available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. Could you ask for more" How about the fact that this sturdy chaise is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty" It's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And unlike real wood furniture, you'll never have to paint, stain or waterproof this eco-friendly chaise. It's also very easy to clean and maintain as it resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Folds flat for easy stacking and storage
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Front wheels for easy maneuverability
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured to fit your body comfortably
- Adjustable positions
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.