Immerse yourself in an outdoor chair that pampers you with a comfortably contoured seat and a high, adjustable back. The POLYWOOD® Nautical Highback Chair is ideal for dining or casual seating and is as easy on eyes as it is on the body.
Seat Cushion - 16.5"D x 17.5"W x 2.5"H (XPWS0006) Full Cushion - 40.25"D x 17.5"W x 2.5"H (XPWF0005)
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Adjustable back has three positions for greater comfort and support
- Ideal for dining and casual seating
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
||17.5" x 15.75"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.