Take the hassle and maintenance out of an outdoor fire with a modern POLYWOOD® fire table that does all of the work with just the push of a button. Enjoy an adjustable-height flame with your family - the Square Fire Table also has plenty of table top space for drinks, food, and snacks. Safely install your fire table on any outdoor surface, including your concrete patio, wood deck, or yard.
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and fire table cover
- Crystal Fire Burner can run for 8-16 hours using using a 20 lb propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Some assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.