Gorgeous and modern, this charming bed and 2 nightstands express your farmhouse style. Wispy white finish over replicated oak wood grain infuses so much character for a weathered, rustic look you'll love. Clean-lined, classic panel styling provides a country-chic bedroom retreat that's a breath of fresh air and provides the perfect foundation for an inviting space.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and two 1-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Brushed nickel-tone hardware with black edging
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Nightstand with storage cubby; 2 slim-profile USB ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Crossbuck Panel Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.