When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this bedroom set with queen panel bed and nightstands. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Those who love to read in bed are sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Additional USB plug-ins with the nightstand keep you up to speed.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Headboard with decorative sconce LED light (runs on 3AA batteries) and 2 USB charging ports
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Nightstand with slim-profile USB charging stations
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.