Take sleep to a whole new level with this 10-inch king hybrid innerspring mattress and power base with adjustable head. You get the best of both worlds with the mattress: the pressure relief of cooling gel-infused memory foam, coupled with body contouring pocketed coils for superior support. Rest assured, high-density quilt foam provides the comforting feel you love. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to the room, remove the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes and fits perfectly on the adjustable base. Taking sleep to a whole new level, the power base smoothly raises your upper body to relieve pressure points. What a great option for those who like to sit up in bed. Adjustable bases may also help breathing, reduce snoring and soothe those with acid reflux. Convenient USB charging is available in its remote for connecting your electronics.
- Set includes Ashley-Sleep® Lifestyle king power base with adjustable head and 10-inch hybrid innerspring mattress
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- Mattress with high-density gel memory foam, lumbar support and high-density quilt foam
- 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 9-inch 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated mattress warranty
- Power base with wired remote control
- USB charging available in remote
- State recycling fee may apply
|Alternate Package Name
||Gruve 10 Inch Hybrid Mattress with Foundation
||King 2-Piece Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.