This 5-piece bedroom set is the epitome of traditional decor. Louis Philippe-style moulding dates back to the mid-19th century when furnishings were lavish yet somewhat simple. Rich, complex finish is sure to grace your space with warmth and elegance. Includes queen sleigh bed with picture frame panels and a pair of nightstands, each with two drawers and antiqued pulls. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes queen headboard, footboard, rails and 2 nightstands
- Bed made of veneers, wood and engineered wood; nightstand made of engineered wood
- Louis Philippe-style moulding
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers and antique bronze-tone hardware
- Bed assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Sleigh Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.