Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this outdoor conversation set elevates the art of alfresco living. Beautiful and durable enough for indoor or outdoor use, the pieces blend high style with low maintenance. The coffee table charms with X-leg farmhouse styling and a thick porcelain top that's a natural complement. The sofa and swivel lounge chairs entice with plush, removable cushions wrapped in Nuvella® fabric that's a breeze to keep clean.
- Includes sofa, 2 swivel lounge chairs and coffee table
- Table with all-weather resin wicker handwoven over powder coated rust-proof aluminum frame and base; porcelain table top
- Sofa and chairs with all-weather resin wicker handwoven over powder coated rust-proof aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- Zippered cushions and pillows covered in Nuvella® (solution-dyed polyester) high-performance fabric; all-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Chairs feature 360-degree swivel
- 2 throw pillows included
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Sofa and 2 Chairs with Coffee Table
||4-Piece Outdoor Conversation Set
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.