Stake your claim on a sensational night's sleep with this memory foam mattress. If you love the feel of memory foam but worry it might be too hot for your own good, rest assured this value-priced mattress includes a 2.5" gel memory lumbar foam for a cooler, more comfortable experience-and essential support where it matters most. And for added protection: a luxury nano stain-resistant/waterproof cover and bed bug/dust mite/allergen barrier for peace of mind.
- 10" profile
- 2.5" gel memory lumbar support foam
- 2" zoned channel cut support foam
- 5.5" 2 lb. high-density support core
- Bed bug encasement; 400 g luxury nano stain treated stretch cover
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- 1-year warranty if used for rental; 10-year warranty for retail customer
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Palisades Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Foam Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 10''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.