Get this 14-inch queen tight top mattress before it's gone. Designed for ultimate comfort, this plush mattress has several foam layers that contour to your body to provide pressure point relief. The underlying steel encased 720 pocket coil unit ensures proper support for restful sleep. Plus, there's extra support built in along the mattress's perimeter for a cozy feel from edge to edge. Enjoy the mattress's full surface area without the feel of rolling out of bed. Act fast, quantities are limited. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Limited Quantities, While Supplies Last
- Comfort level: plush
- High density quilt foam
- 2-inch high density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam
- 2-inch high density plush upholstery grade body foam
- Steel encased 720 power packed wrapped coil unit
- Steel encased coils for edge support
- 1-inch high density base foam
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Market Special Plush Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Market Special Plush
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 16''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.