Cool, clean and casually modern. This chest's wispy dove gray finish and faux Calcutta marble top set the tone for your calming sanctuary. Large linear pulls add dimension and authenticity. Four smooth-gliding drawers neatly accommodate your wardrobe needs.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard)
- and decorative laminate
- Wispy dove gray finish with replicated wood grain
- Replicated Calcutta marble top
- 4 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Large scale dark colored handles
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Four Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Cottonburg Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 16''D x 47''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.