Providing plenty of space for social distancing, this 3-piece sectional offers a beautifully put-together look for low-key relaxation. Be it for your main living space, furnished basement or family room, this exceptionally comfortable and generously scaled sectional offers a transitional sense of style that complements a wide range of decor. Standout elements include flared roll arms and a richly textural chocolate brown upholstery for neutral appeal.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing corner chaise, armless loveseat and right-arm facing sofa
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed tapered feet
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Hoylake 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||143''W x 95''D x 35''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.